Civic Life: A Plan to Action
There are multiple ways to be an agent of change for your community. We have created Civic Life Today: A Plan to Action to educate and inspire participants to become active and engaged citizens. This 90 minute session will introduce participants to civic engagement, explore a community issue, and help participants develop a personalized plan to community action. When you align your skills and interests to community needs, real change happens, and everyone benefits.
- Learn 9 ways to be civically engaged
- Uncover your personal values and motivations
- Learn about ways to give back with your time, money and voice
Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: