Patrick Henry YMCA Food Distribution
The mission of the YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. As a nonprofit, we are committed to making our community a better place to live, work and play.
Volunteer Position Description and Purpose:
Sorting and distributing food so those underserved can have food for their families.
Volunteer Duties & Responsibilities:
Sorting, bagging and putting food bags in cars. Makes sure each car has enough of each item for the number of families that car is helping.
Qualifications, Skills, & Requirements:
No special qualifications or skills needed.
Email Bri Kropinack at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information (if applicable):
- The event takes place at Ashland Junction shopping center
- Please park in front of Roses, avoid the parking lot behind the CAHN vehicle
- Dress according to the weather
- The event will happen rain or shine
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: